- SIX REVOLUTIONS IN AMERICA ARE ON THE KILLING FLOORS RIGHT NOW.
- Byron and Binkie are covertly in charge of implementing Communism in America. They have comrades running Their World Economic Form Plan. Their Green New Deal (GND) Plan, Their ESG Plan, and their Anti-Christianity PlanThey also call the shots for ANTIFA and BLACK LIVES MATTER StreetFighting Armies.
- ESG IS woke, green, diverse, and broke. ESG makes less and costs more. These plans are executed exceptionally well.
- BRYON AND BINKIE ALSO RUN THE DEMOCRATIC SOCIALIST PARTY OF AMERICA.
- With the end of the Cold War, many Americans believed Communism had been defeated. The USSR’s demise had unschalked the American Marxists. They now stand alone. They have gained more influence than ever because American Marxism had been liberated from Communism’s defeat in the Soviet Union and its captive nations behind the Iron Curtain. This encouraged the American Communist Party. The American Communists have disguised their goals under the pretense of social justice. These cultural Marxists want to distort America’s history and dismantle its foundations. They have taken over the education systems in America. Unless Marxist ideas are defeated, their proponents will push the United States to follow a totalitarian ideology that obliterates freedom and opportunity. Cloaking their goals under the pretense of social justice, they now seek to dismantle the foundations of the American Republic by rewriting history; reintroducing racism; creating privileged classes; and determining what can be said in public discourse, the military, and houses of worship. Tragically, more than one billion people today live under the Marxist socialist regimes of China, Cuba, North Korea, Vietnam, and Laos. Stalin’s Communism was responsible for the deaths of more than 100 million men, women, and children. Hitler’s Nazi Holocaust killed six million Jews.
- Socialism is a pseudo-religion grounded in pseudo-science and enforced by political tyranny. Communism is a system headed for the ash heap of history. It has been documented that every Marxist socialist regime has prevailed through a pistol to the back of the head and a death sentence in a forced labor camp. There is no exception whether in China under Mao Zedong, North Korea under Kim Il Sung, Vietnam under Ho Chi Minh, Cuba under Fidel Castro, Cambodia under Pol Pot, or Ethiopia under Mengistu Haile Mariam. Pol Pot’s attempt to communize Cambodia resulted in the deaths of one-fourth of the country’s population. His closest rival was Mao, under whom as many as 40 million Chinese died in the Great Leap Forward.
- Young Americans’ sympathy for socialism is growing. The Democratic Socialists of America (DSA) now boasts 30,000 members, most in their twenties and eager to follow the socialist banner. Almost a majority would prefer to live under socialism rather than capitalism. Socialists believe that government should “democratize” private businesses to give workers control over them. Bernie Sanders, the senator from Vermont, captured the hearts and the votes of many millennials with his call for single-payer health care, free public college, campaign finance reform, and racial, economic, and climate justice. Sixty percent of Americans can not define Communism. Young people don’t recognize that much of what they enjoy results from capitalism and would disappear if socialism were implemented.
- To successfully move from socialism into full Communism, the Manifesto lists ten characteristics that must be met.
Abolition of property in land and application of all land rents to public purposes.
A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
Confiscation of the property of all immigrants and rebels.
Centralization of credit in the hands of the state utilizing a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the state.
Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state, the bringing into cultivation of wastelands, and the improvement of the soil generally under a standard plan. Equal liability of all to work—establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country by a more equitable distribution of the populace over the country.
Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children’s factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production.
- Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children’s factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production.
The ultimate goal of Communism is to create a state where every person must contribute according to their ability and, in return, receive what is necessary to live equally with everyone else. Each according to his ability and his needs. Under these conditions, there would be little need for a centralized state because the administration of things replaces the government of persons and the conduct of production processes. Or, the state is eventually replaced by the systems of production themselves and able to continue onwards autonomously, so there would be no need for a separate government entity. The state is not abolished; it withers away.
Today, China, Cuba, Laos, and Vietnam are self-classified as Communist countries (or, as stated in their Constitutions, as working towards Communism). However, the private sector in China accounts for over 65% of China’s GDP.
- The 2000s to the present day saw the rise of democratic socialism and its entrance into public discourse. Mutual aid is only one tactic in the social movement ecosystem. It operates alongside direct action, political education, and many other tactics. But it is the one that helps us grow our movements and build our people’s power because it brings people into coordinated action to change things.
- The Green New Deal (GND) is a 10-year effort with three core principles: decarbonization, jobs, and justice. The GND has outlined its mission in the form of high-level goals to address climate change, economic inequality, and racial injustice by striving to reduce greenhouse gas emissions while also creating new economic opportunities for communities reliant on the fossil fuel industry.
- The sixth Byron and Binkie-led revolution was to destroy the United States banking system. Bryon has managed, in short order to get the American banking system at its tipping point. Bryon kept interest rates near zero for years and then jammed through standard interest rates in short order. Bryon upset the apple cart in no time at all.
- It is starting to tip over right now. Bryon has three useful idiots driving the banking system into oblivion. 1st, Joey ByeBye “I know nothing.” 2nd, Janet Tweety-Bird. 3rd, Dazed & Confused Jerry “the owl” Pow-wow.
- COMMUNISM CENTRAL BANKING IS ON ITS WAY.
- Bryron hit a perfect trifecta with these three Doozies.